Sign Up Today!
It's not too late to register for the exciting 50+ Older and Boulder Trail Work Adventure Camp based at the Highland Center at Crawford Notch, July 25-30.
This week-long program offers you a chance to give back to the hiking trails that you love and enjoy here in the
There will be opportunities for structured activities other than trail work throughout the week, as well as free time to relax or explore the notch on your own. When you come back from a day on the trail, you’ll have the luxury of one of our comfortable rooms, a post-work social hour, followed by a full four course meal. Throughout the week there will be featured evening programs.
Package includes: all meals Dinner Sunday – Lunch Friday, Daily Social and Lodging, transportation, instruction, guides, off-site activities, L.L. Bean Gear use, one 25 minute massage, and complimentary CD of photos.
- Trail Work Projects: First you’ll learn the basics of tool safety and of basic trail maintenance. Then you’ll have a chance to spend the week working on a project on one of the trails in Crawford Notch.
- Guest Instructor-Ruth Innes: Ruth’s “Stretch and Move” programs are sure to get
- Guest Speaker Ben English, Jr. “Tales & Lies: Life on the AMC Trail Crew in the 1950’s.”
- Massage Sessions: Sign up for your complementary, 25 minute massage with licensed massage therapist Pam Alberts. Sessions available Wednesday afternoon. BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR SESSION AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK.
- Daily Social Hour: Wind down from a day of hard work during this social hour. Hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be served.
To sign up, call AMC Reservations at 603-466-2727 between 9am - 5pm ET.